Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bookbinding the next frontier

I admit I am a sucker for learning a new craft, but never before have I felt so intrigued by one. A dear friend of mine offered to teach me in my home next Thursday and since that day I have been watching every video I can find on Youtube. I have already  made a mini book from a pamphlet for my sweetheart of a husband (He should be sainted for taking me to every craft store in the WNY area looking for supplies.).

You may be wondering what is my ultimate goal with this endeavor and my answer is my own spellbook. I have the entire book laid out in my head now and cannot wait to see it finished.

UPDATE: My father has agreed to give me some of his deer leather. Now I'm very excited!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited too! You will probably teach the class by the time we assemble!!

    ReplyDelete